Wednesday, January 11, 2012

white maternity dress Ellen Page Ellen #25 old fashioned clothes


Ellen Page Ellen #25
Ellen Page Ellen #25 mens fashion tips
I've had great experiences with all the Strangers I've met, but as others have experienced, sometimes you get a group that just embrace the project and are more than happy to help. I was shopping for some chairs recently and I had my camera, hoping to meet a "Stranger". As I browsed I saw Ellen working and I asked if I could take her picture in the store with all the great colors. The store was preparing for the holiday season and was filled with great light and color. When I told her about the project she was very interested and asked me about my photography - I wrote down all the info for her to be able to find her picture. She was very accommodating and would have moved anywhere for the picture, but I didn't want to make it a big deal as she was working. Ellen, thanks for h! elping me hit the milestone of #25, it was a pleasure to meet you. This picture is #25 in my 100 strangers project. Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers at the .flickr/groups/100strangers/"100 Strangers Flickr Group page.
white maternity dress Ellen Page Ellen #25 old fashioned clothes
Ellen Page Myspace
Ellen Page  Myspace  wedding dressea sheer swimwear news actress bollywood plus sizes tops

Ellen Page « The Quick Glimpse
Ellen Page « The Quick Glimpse dance and costumes maternity nightgown dressing up game s girls night gowns

Ellen Page wallpaper - Celebrity wallpapers - 3686
Ellen Page wallpaper - Celebrity wallpapers - 3686 maternity store roxy bikini women


Video mens gstrings Ellen Page Ellen Page Slideshow Ok Go

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls