Wednesday, November 9, 2011

photo fitness model kids girls swimsuits Funktion-Sarahi+370 wedding photography contracts


kids+girls+swimsuits+Funktion-Sarahi%2B370+wedding+photography+contracts
kids girls swimsuits Funktion-Sarahi+370 wedding photography contracts
I met up with the Tall and gorgeous Ladies putting on the Sarahi Fashion show at Funkshion on Saturday, October 23rd. I set up 3 550ex units on TT5 transcievers. I took a few shots of the Kids show, some backstage candids of the Sarahi models, then stuck around for the Islands Of The world show. My lights were competing with the big tungsten runway lights, and the 5D seems to set the same shutter speed at different ISOs for some inexplicable reason. I still got quite a few real gems. Here I have simply uploded everything wherre the model, the couture, or both, look decent or better. If you like these images plese feel free to download and use them, as this was a public event. DON\'T BE A JERKFACE AND REMOVE MY WATERMARK!! IF YOU USE MY PICTURES, AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO NOT PRETEND THEY\'RE YOURS! Better yet, just grab the HTML/BBC code if you\'re a Flickr member and post them wherever you like. All my rights are still reserved, but this constitutes license in writing to freely distribute photos from this set if my watermark is visible and/or the photo used links back to my Flickr area. .facebook/K.ElmoMoore.Love\" .facebook/K.ElmoMoore.Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls